Packed with new material and updated for the 2015 (and beyond) market, this guide will show you how….
W.R.R.Kazama is a consistent million-dollar producer since his first year as a realtor over 15 years ago. He survived the 2005 market crash by using the tips he shares in this book. He talks about
• personality traits necessary
• costs involved with initial school
• costs involved with annual and monthly fees
• tips he uses when out and about in the community
• common sense tools for success
Mr. Kazama pulls no punches about the pros and cons of being a Realtor. It is possible to earn a living if you put the tools into practice, and he is quick to tell you that it is not for everyone. Plan to spend 3-6 months before your first closing.