In clear, easy-to-grasp language, the author covers many of the topics that you will need to know in order to launch and run a successful business venture.
“The World’s Best Marketing Tool: Writing a Book” ~ Entrepreneur Magazine
Here’s What A Book Will Do For You
Help You Create Unshakable Credibility
It Will Finally Deliver Your Message Into The Hands Of The World
Set You Apart From Other Experts By Placing You Among The Few That Are Best Selling Authors
Position You To Make More Money Because Of Your Credentials
Allow You To Leave A Legacy Long After You’re Gone
Open The Door To The Privilege Opportunities That ONLY Published Authors Enjoy
Are you a wholesaler, rehabber, landlord, agent or any other real estate professional who wants to learn how to close more deals…and make more money in the process?
From expert real estate investors and best-selling authors J Scott, Mark Ferguson and Carol Scott, this is the only book you’ll need to ensure you’ll get the most deals — and the best deals — on all of your investment property! With over 1,000 successful real estate deals between them, the authors combine the science of negotiation with real world experience to dive into all aspects of the real estate negotiation process — from the first interaction with a buyer or seller, to renegotiating the contract after unexpected issues arise, to last-minute concessions at closing.
Aimed at real estate investors and agents at any level, this book not only covers all aspects of negotiating real estate deals, but also contains dozens of true-life stories that highlight how strong negotiation can result in more and better deals, as well as dialogue that will teach you what to say and how to say it, strengthening your ability to close profitable transactions.
Using expert strategies to create optimal agreements and dynamic end results, you will learn:
* The principles behind successful negotiation
* The psychology of building relationships to gain negotiating leverage
* How to uncover and use information to tip negotiating outcomes in your favor
* Strategies for defining optimal offers and counter-offers
* Tactics for in-the-trenches negotiating and overcoming objections
* Strategies for using concessions to get your deal to the finish line
* Tips for overcoming tactics employed by those on the other side
* How to overcome the challenges of making/receiving offers through agents
* Tactics to renegotiate issues that arise from contract contingencies
* Strategies to get the best of it when buying properties from banks and HUD
* And MUCH MORE!